Inkscape 0.92.x stable daily PPA

Bryce Harrington-3
For testers on Ubuntu, I've created a new automated PPA that builds snapshots
of the current stable branch, 0.92.x:

    https://code.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/+archive/ubuntu/stable-daily

Note that while these snapshots are of the stable tree, the packages
aren't official releases, so there is some chance of bugs, and things
can change.  This PPA is intended to make it more convenient for folks
to test our stable tree and help us ensure the point releases are high
quality.

I've only tested the Trusty package, so ymmv on other ubuntu releases
but I expect they should all work as well as the official point
releases.