Inkscape Advocates organizational meeting ~ Fri Mar 10th

Inkscape Advocates organizational meeting ~ Fri Mar 10th

Bryce Harrington-3
Would you like to contribute to Inkscape by helping spread the word
about it?

Whether you're new to Inkscape or an old hand, we'll be getting together
on IRC to chat about ideas for promoting Inkscape to other communities
and to the world at large, and we would love to have you there!

This advocacy meet-up will be next week on Friday, March 10 in the
#inkscape-devel IRC channel and will kick off around noon Pacific time.

Our aim is to establish a new regular team in the Inkscape community
chartered to undertake outreach efforts, write and distribute marketing
materials, and/or announce our releases.  Training classes, merchandise,
tradeshows, social media actions, press releases, and more are all
possibilities on the table.  Exactly what we do will be decided by the
group itself, so if you have opinions come share them.

    Date:   Friday, March 10

    Time:   Noon Pacific

    Place:  irc://irc.freenode.org/#inkscape-devel

If you've not used IRC before, you'll need an IRC program for your
platform (tons are available), or you can use Inkscape's web IRC portal
here:

    https://inkscape.org/en/community/discussion/

Thanks, and hope to hear your ideas come Friday!

CANCELED: Inkscape Advocates organizational meeting ~ Fri Mar 10th

Bryce Harrington-3
Two of the organizers for this won't be able to attend on Friday, so
unfortunately I'll need to cancel this meeting.

Bryce