Quantcast

Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Josh Andler
Hey All,

The people nominated to fill the open spots on our board are as follow
(in no particular order):

Johan Engelen
Tavmjong Bah
Krzysztof Kosinski
JazzyNico
Jasper van de Gronde

If you are nominated and are unable or unwilling to serve on the
board, please speak up ASAP.

If you are in the AUTHORS file, you are eligible to vote. Please vote
for only two, both votes will carry equal weight. In the unlikely
event that there is a threeway tie, we will vote again with only one
vote per voter. This time, I'm holding off on voting until later in
the week (someone else gets to kick it off). The voting opens now and
will close on September 23rd, the results will be posted on the 24th.

Cheers,
Josh

Re: [Inkscape-translator] Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Josh Andler wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> The people nominated to fill the open spots on our board are as follow
> (in no particular order):
>
> Johan Engelen
> Tavmjong Bah
> Krzysztof Kosinski
> JazzyNico
> Jasper van de Gronde

It's a hell of a choice. I actually had to blindfold myself to pick
the two (it's a mercy the electric socket was far enough from my
fingers):

Tav, Krzysztof

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org

Re: [Inkscape-translator] Inkscape Board Election - voting time

alvinpenner
>> It's a hell of a choice

agreed. This is one occasion where one might feel more comfortable voting anonymously, but here goes anyways...

Johan, Tavmjong

cheers,
Alvin Penner

Re: Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Bugzilla from verbalshadow@gmail.com
My votes:

Johan Engelen
Jasper van de Gronde

Josh

Re: Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Ivan Louette
JazzyNico
Tavmjong Bah

Re: Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Alex Valavanis-3
All are awesomely great contributors, so it's an almost arbitrary
choice!  I vote for:

Tavmjong Bah
JazzyNico

Cheers,

AV

2012/9/18 Ivan Louette <[hidden email]>:

> JazzyNico
> Tavmjong Bah

Re: Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Aaron Spike-2
On 9/17/2012 1:40 PM, Josh Andler wrote:
> Johan Engelen
> Tavmjong Bah
Aaron Spike

Re: Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Diederik van Lierop
Hi Josh,

My votes go to Jasper en Johan.

Diederik

On 09/17/2012 08:40 PM, Josh Andler wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> The people nominated to fill the open spots on our board are as follow
> (in no particular order):
>
> Johan Engelen
> Tavmjong Bah
> Krzysztof Kosinski
> JazzyNico
> Jasper van de Gronde
>
> If you are nominated and are unable or unwilling to serve on the
> board, please speak up ASAP.
>
> If you are in the AUTHORS file, you are eligible to vote. Please vote
> for only two, both votes will carry equal weight. In the unlikely
> event that there is a threeway tie, we will vote again with only one
> vote per voter. This time, I'm holding off on voting until later in
> the week (someone else gets to kick it off). The voting opens now and
> will close on September 23rd, the results will be posted on the 24th.
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

Re: Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Kris De Gussem
Johan Engelen
JazzyNico

2012/9/23 Diederik van Lierop <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Josh,
>
> My votes go to Jasper en Johan.
>
> Diederik

Re: [Inkscape-translator] Inkscape Board Election - voting time

su_v
My votes:

 Tavmjong Bah
 Krzysztof Kosinski

Re: [Inkscape-translator] Inkscape Board Election - voting time

Josh Andler
For the record, I've decided to abstain from voting. It doesn't feel
right to help select who my peers on the board would be... I already
did enough of that by nominating people.

Cheers,
Josh