Inkscape Board Meeting

Bryce Harrington-3
== Board Meeting ==

We'll hold another board meeting this Friday, March 3rd at noon Pacific
in #inkscape-devel.  All members of the community are welcome to
participate.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

Agenda:
  + Sponsorship Levels
  + Hackfests:  Portland, Paris
  + Merchandise sales
  + Inkscape gitlab
  + Other

Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Krzysztof Kosiński
I won't be able to attend this time unfortunately.

Best regards, Krzysztof

> == Board Meeting ==
>
> We'll hold another board meeting this Friday, March 3rd at noon Pacific
> in #inkscape-devel.  All members of the community are welcome to
> participate.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
> Agenda:
>   + Sponsorship Levels
>   + Hackfests:  Portland, Paris
>   + Merchandise sales
>   + Inkscape gitlab
>   + Other

Re: Inkscape Board Meeting Fri, Apr 7

Bryce Harrington-3
On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 01:44:13PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> == Board Meeting ==
>
> We'll hold another board meeting this Friday, April 1st at noon Pacific

Sorry, date should be Friday, April 7th.

> in #inkscape-devel.  All members of the community are welcome to
> participate.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
> Agenda:
>   + Inkscape gitlab
>   + Other

Additional agenda items from Martin:

   + mailing list replacement plan K. lists.conservancy.org.
   + invitation from experimental fund raising site
   + stickers is done.

Inkscape Board Meeting

== Board Meeting ==

We'll hold another board meeting this Friday, June 2nd at noon Pacific
in #inkscape-devel.  All members of the community are welcome to
participate.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

Agenda:
  + Paris Hackfest
  + Inkscape gitlab migration
  + Infrastructure backup/alternate hosting
  + Funded development project management system
  + Merchandise sales
  + GSoC 2017

If there's time, I'd also like to host discussion about how we're doing
as a board in general and if there are adjustments that could be made to
enable us to better serve the Inkscape project's needs.  If you have
tangible ideas or constructive criticism, I'd like to gather it.