Inkscape Board Meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Inkscape Board Meeting

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for this Friday, Feb 2nd, 10am
Pacific time in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

(Note that a Release Team meeting will follow immediately after.
The Vectors Team will be meeting the next day, Saturday the 3rd.)


Agenda:

   + Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association
   + Boston Hackfest (March) [doctormo]
   + Merchandise sales [crogers]
   + Board election process review [tedg]
   + Infrastructure hosting [bryce]
   + LGM 2018 [Tav]
   + GSoC [ScislaC]
   + Other Business


Action Items from last meeting:

   ♦ ACTION: Re-ping Madras Printer's and Lithographer's Assoc. [bryce]
   ♢ ACTION: Find out who did the Indian language translation [Tav/Moini]
   ♢ ACTION: Calls for fundraising for the hackfest [bryce/Moini]
   ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for Boston hackfest [bryce]
   ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for LGM [bryce]
   ♦ ACTION: Port credential repo changes from bzr to git [doctormo]
   ♦ ACTION: Move credentials repo to a new git project [bryce]
   ♦ ACTION: Ping Brett regarding DigitalOcean [bryce]
   ♦ ACTION: Investigate CloudScale.ch [bryce]
   ♢ ACTION: Kickoff the 0.92.3 release [bryce]
   ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
   ♦ ACTION: Connect with Diego about CMYK planning [bryce]
   ♦ ACTION: Kickoff GSoC 2018 registration [ScislaC]
   ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
   ♢ ACTION: Pursue the RedHat option for the hackfest [doctormo]
   ♢ ACTION: Send invites to old Inkscapers to attend hackfest [bryce]
   ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]


Bryce

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Inkscape Board Meeting

Bryce Harrington-3
Transcript for board meeting:

    https://inkscape.org/en/gallery/item/12009/


New Action Items:

    === MPLA Sponsorship ===
    ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
      Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
      general sponsorship options [bryce]

    == Boston Hackfest ==
    ♢ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
      contributors) to attend the hackfest. [tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
      hackfest. [bryce]

    === Merchandise Sales ===
    ♢ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
      email bryce for help [crogers]

    === Board election process review [tedg] ===
    ♢ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
      [bryce,tedg]

    === LGM 2018 [Tav] ===
    ♢ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
      attendees [Tavmjong]

    === Other Business ===
    ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/ ?) for
      support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]


Previous Action Items:

    ♦ ACTION: Re-ping Madras Printer's and Lithographer's Assoc. [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Find out who did the Indian language translation [Tav/Moini]
    ♦ ACTION: Calls for fundraising for the hackfest [bryce/Moini]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for Boston hackfest [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for LGM [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Port credential repo changes from bzr to git [doctormo]
    ♦ ACTION: Move credentials repo to a new git project [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Ping Brett regarding DigitalOcean [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Investigate CloudScale.ch [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Kickoff the 0.92.3 release [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Connect with Diego about CMYK planning [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Kickoff GSoC 2018 registration [ScislaC]
    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
    ♦ ACTION: Pursue the RedHat option for the hackfest [doctormo]
    ♢ ACTION: Send invites to old Inkscapers to attend hackfest [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]

Bryce

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 04:40:53PM -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for this Friday, Feb 2nd, 10am
> Pacific time in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
> (Note that a Release Team meeting will follow immediately after.
> The Vectors Team will be meeting the next day, Saturday the 3rd.)
>
>
> Agenda:
>
>    + Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association
>    + Boston Hackfest (March) [doctormo]
>    + Merchandise sales [crogers]
>    + Board election process review [tedg]
>    + Infrastructure hosting [bryce]
>    + LGM 2018 [Tav]
>    + GSoC [ScislaC]
>    + Other Business
>
>
> Action Items from last meeting:
>
>    ♦ ACTION: Re-ping Madras Printer's and Lithographer's Assoc. [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Find out who did the Indian language translation [Tav/Moini]
>    ♢ ACTION: Calls for fundraising for the hackfest [bryce/Moini]
>    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for Boston hackfest [bryce]
>    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote for LGM [bryce]
>    ♦ ACTION: Port credential repo changes from bzr to git [doctormo]
>    ♦ ACTION: Move credentials repo to a new git project [bryce]
>    ♦ ACTION: Ping Brett regarding DigitalOcean [bryce]
>    ♦ ACTION: Investigate CloudScale.ch [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Kickoff the 0.92.3 release [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
>    ♦ ACTION: Connect with Diego about CMYK planning [bryce]
>    ♦ ACTION: Kickoff GSoC 2018 registration [ScislaC]
>    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
>    ♢ ACTION: Pursue the RedHat option for the hackfest [doctormo]
>    ♢ ACTION: Send invites to old Inkscapers to attend hackfest [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]
>
>
> Bryce
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Inkscape-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel