Inkscape Development Environment

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
I have downloaded the inkscape source code 0.92.3.tar.bz. Have been able to
compile and build it from source both on Linux as well as Windows
environment.

Now i am having trouble in choosing an IDE for inkscape development, need
guidance how to invoke this source code in an IDE environment.

Need suggestions on to choose an IDE which can simplify the development
architecture

--
Sent from: http://inkscape.13.x6.nabble.com/Inkscape-Dev-f2781808.html

Re: Inkscape Development Environment

Shlomi Fish
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 23:39:37 -0700 (MST)
Vishal via Inkscape-devel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have downloaded the inkscape source code 0.92.3.tar.bz. Have been able to
> compile and build it from source both on Linux as well as Windows
> environment.
>
> Now i am having trouble in choosing an IDE for inkscape development, need
> guidance how to invoke this source code in an IDE environment.
>
> Need suggestions on to choose an IDE which can simplify the development
> architecture

Hi Vishal!

Inkscape is IDE agnostic. Choose whichever IDE you like best. Also see
http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/editors-and-IDEs/ .