Inkscape Hackfests!

Tavmjong Bah

Hi Inkscapers,

As you hopefully are aware, Inkscape will be having our main 2018
hackfest in Boston at the end of March and a mini-hackfest in Seville
at the end of April (at the Libre Graphics Meeting).

All members of the Inkscape community are encouraged to attend!
Financial support is available based on past contributions to Inkscape
(see "Attendees" page below for details).

Please add your name to the "Attendees" page if you are thinking about
attending. While you can "walk-in" at LGM, we'll have to provide a list
of who is attending the Boston Hackfest to our hosts before the
hackfest starts.

Even if you can't attend, you can still propose topics for
discussion/work on the "Topics" page. And you can contribute financial
support at:

Here's a list of relevant web pages:

  Boston Hackfest:

  Seville Hackfest:

Hoping to see you at one of the Hackfests,

engaging tech sites,!