Inkscape.SNAP Snappy package do not export dxf files

Inkscape.SNAP Snappy package do not export dxf files

Luis Vasquez
Hi, i installed inkscape snap package and i can not export files to dxf. Some plugins are not installed numpy

Failed to import the numpy or numpy.linalg modules. These modules are required by this extension. Please install them and try again.

ink.png (69K) Download Attachment

Re: Inkscape.SNAP Snappy package do not export dxf files

I don't a lot about snap, but I know it has some serious limitations
when it comes to fonts and other things... Didn't know there were issues
with python, too. Perhaps just a missing dependency.

Have you tried installing the missing module?

If you have, and it didn't work:

Is there a specific reason why you need the snap package, and cannot
install the stable version from a different source? If you're on Ubuntu
(and derivatives), there's a ppa, and there's also a flatpak package,
see https://inkscape.org/en/release/0.92.2/gnulinux/

Am 07.11.2017 um 17:02 schrieb Luis Vasquez:

> Hi, i installed inkscape snap package and i can not export files to dxf.
> Some plugins are not installed numpy
>
> Failed to import the numpy or numpy.linalg modules. These modules are
> required by this extension. Please install them and try again.

Re: Inkscape.SNAP Snappy package do not export dxf files

Luis Vasquez
hi, i decided install flatpak, better solution thanks