Inkscape Stickers

C R
Hey folks.
Just wanted to say our first set of stickers are ordered, but are delayed.
I was hoping to get them for the hackfest, but they will not make it
in time, so I will mail them out to folks once they arrive.

Here is a sample of the current collection:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzws1g3fp2wnsgf/sticker_samples_all.png?dl=0

Enjoy.

Re: Inkscape Stickers

Martin Owens-2
On Sat, 2017-06-24 at 11:45 +0100, C R wrote:

> Hey folks.
> Just wanted to say our first set of stickers are ordered, but are
> delayed.
> I was hoping to get them for the hackfest, but they will not make it
> in time, so I will mail them out to folks once they arrive.
>
> Here is a sample of the current collection:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzws1g3fp2wnsgf/sticker_samples_all.png?dl=
> 0

That's some delicious work CR, can't wait to use them to bribe inkscape
students to learn how to use the node editor. ;-)