[Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Nov 3rd, 10am Pacific
time in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

[Please note that some timezones have gone through daylight savings time
changes, but others have not, so check your time!]

Agenda:
   + Board election process review [tedg]
   + Infrastructure backup/alternate hosting
   + Sponsor acceptance policy
   + Preliminary preparations for 0.93 [tav]
   + Merchandise sales
   + Other Business

Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

doctormo
Try this everyone:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Inkscape+Meet
ing&iso=20171103T10&p1=224&ah=1

On Thu, 2017-11-02 at 15:40 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Nov 3rd, 10am
> Pacific
> time in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
> [Please note that some timezones have gone through daylight savings
> time
> changes, but others have not, so check your time!]
>
> Agenda:
>    + Board election process review [tedg]
>    + Infrastructure backup/alternate hosting
>    + Sponsor acceptance policy
>    + Preliminary preparations for 0.93 [tav]
>    + Merchandise sales
>    + Other Business
>
> Bryce

Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Miguel Lopez

Oh, now I really know when it starts. Yes, some people don’t have a concept of time as well as some of you guys do. That being said, I’ll just be sitting back here during the meantime.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10