Inkscape booth at Kielux - help present Inkscape in Kiel!

Inkscape booth at Kielux - help present Inkscape in Kiel!

I'm looking for a second person to staff the Inkscape booth in Kiel at
Kieler Open Source und Linux Tage on September 20th and 21st this year.

As I'm also presenting at and co-organizing the event, it would be
really good if there were someone else who can help, even if only for a
few hours.

You don't need to be an expert in Inkscape, but you should bring some
motivation and enthusiasm for the program and its capabilities.

More info about the event is available at: https://kielux.de

There will also be some very interesting talks and workshops, and you'll
have direct access to Inkscape stickers (at least those are planned) and
fresh info about the latest developments :)

If you'd like to join me, please reply to this email!

Hope to hear from you