Inkscape no fonts

Sam

Inkscape no fonts

Sam
Hi guys,

I try to run Inkscape 92.3 on OpenSuse 42.3 with snapd, but there is no
fonts. It is running but i only see small square boxes.

Can anybody help me?

Tnx

Sam

Re: Inkscape no fonts

Robert Funnell
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018, Sam wrote:

> I try to run Inkscape 92.3 on OpenSuse 42.3 with snapd, but there is no
> fonts. It is running but i only see small square boxes.

Are you saying that you see boxes when you add new text, or that you
see boxes where there's previously existing text in a drawing?

- Robert

Re: Inkscape no fonts

_ makiimai
 32bit version on Win10 is fine with text. My machine is 32bit OS x64 processor did not show the other versions (x84 nor x64) and I replaced with 32bit version in addition to GNU. Though I don't know what worked, that's fine.