Inkscape paid support/dev

yannubuntu@gmail.com
Dear Inkscape team,

First of all, thanks for your contributions !
I'm a long time FOSS contributor/dev on my free time, and today I have the opportunity to contribute via my work.

I work for a big industrial group. I want to migrate 10 users from proprietary solution to Inkscape for technical illustrations, and I have significant budget (several k$/y) for professional support/consulting.

I'm looking for an IT company/consultant/freelancer (ideally an Inkscape dev or recognized contributor) who can provide me a formal quote for '1-year Inkscape user support'.
Do you know any ?

Min requirement is that my users questions (if any) are answered by email in reasonable time, e.g 48h, to be discussed. Represents about 2h work/week during one year, renewable every year. Start date to be discussed.
If you are a dev, I can additionally pay more hours for developments.
I'll also make sure that the community is rewarded.

Please fell free to contact me. I will review any proposal.

Best regards
YannUbuntu

Remark: I cannot give more details on this list for confidentiality purpose.

Re: Inkscape paid support/dev

Maren Hachmann
What country is the industrial group you're working for operating from?

(Your writing and name sound French, but they might not coincide)

 Maren

Am 25.08.19 um 02:03 schrieb [hidden email]:

> Dear Inkscape team,
>
> First of all, thanks for your contributions !
> I'm a long time FOSS contributor/dev on my free time, and today I have
> the opportunity to contribute via my work.
>
> I work for a big industrial group. I want to migrate 10 users from
> proprietary solution to Inkscape for technical illustrations, and I have
> significant budget (several k$/y) for professional support/consulting.
>
> I'm looking for an IT company/consultant/freelancer (ideally an Inkscape
> dev or recognized contributor) who can provide me a _formal quote for
> '1-year Inkscape user support'_.
> Do you know any ?
>
> Min requirement is that my users questions (if any) are answered by
> email in reasonable time, e.g 48h, to be discussed. Represents about 2h
> work/week during one year, renewable every year. Start date to be
> discussed.
> If you are a dev, I can additionally pay more hours for developments.
> I'll also make sure that the community is rewarded.
>
> Please fell free to contact me. I will review any proposal.
>
> Best regards
> YannUbuntu
>
> Remark: I cannot give more details on this list for confidentiality purpose.

Re: Inkscape paid support/dev

yannubuntu@gmail.com
hi Maren, all,
for confidentiality reasons, please send your questions via direct email to me, not on the list.