Inkscape previous functionality unavailable in version 0.92.3

Inkscape previous functionality unavailable in version 0.92.3

Nuno Duraes
Hi ,

The drag and drop functionality to import image files and pdf files is no longer available im version 0.92.3.

Is there a  reason to that or you miss that up?
That was a practicable funcionality

Thanks

--
Cumprimentos
Nuno Durães

Re: Inkscape previous functionality unavailable in version 0.92.3

Brynn
Drag and drop is still working for me.  0.92.3, Windows 7

Re: Inkscape previous functionality unavailable in version 0.92.3

alvinpenner
works for me on Windows 10, Inkscape 0.92.3 (2405546, 2018-03-11)

both jpg and pdf work. jpg gives the attached dialog.
- could you specify, which OS?
- which version of Inkscape, see Help->About
- are you getting any popup dialogs?
dragndrop.png <http://inkscape.13.x6.nabble.com/file/t148043/dragndrop.png>
Alvin

--