Quantcast

Installer integrity check failed

jeffmcneill
Installer integrity check failed On Windows release inkscape-0.48.4-1-win32.exe

Tried to download from Sourceforge several times, continued to gt this error.

Sincerely,
--
Jeff McNeill
+66 80 673 1438

Re: Installer integrity check failed

Ivan Louette
Did you download by wifi or by ethernet ? Sometimes I get this problem when wifi fails to work properly for some reason (momental or not).

ivan

Re: Installer integrity check failed

jeffmcneill
I have downloaded many software packages during this interval, including from Sourceforge. It would be helpful to check what is currently there and re-upload if needed.

Sincerely,
--
Jeff McNeill
+66 80 673 1438

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Ivan Louette <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you download by wifi or by ethernet ? Sometimes I get this problem when wifi fails to work properly for some reason (momental or not).

ivan

Re: Installer integrity check failed

alvinpenner
I got mine (successfully) from:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=09706D11303FA52A&id=9706D11303FA52A%21294

I believe this was the original
file was inkscape-0.48.4-1-win32.exe, size = 34,702,513

what was your file size?

Alvin

Re: Installer integrity check failed

the Adib-2
Hello All,

I tried the download for the 48.4 version from sourceforge and I have
no problem with that.

The new msi downloader will have ca 70MB.

regards and happy new year.

Adib.
--
On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 4:47 PM, alvinpenner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I got mine (successfully) from:
> https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=09706D11303FA52A&id=9706D11303FA52A%21294
>
> I believe this was the original
> file was inkscape-0.48.4-1-win32.exe, size = 34,702,513
>
> what was your file size?
>
> Alvin

Re: Installer integrity check failed

jeffmcneill
Thanks for suggestions. The Skydrive link worked for me.