Introduction

Deepti sharma
Hi, I am Deepti Sharma pursuing Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) 3rd
year in CS. I love to pick challenges and this is an opportunity for
me to indulge
in open source community.
I have worked with some of the open source communities during the time
of GCI and it was a great experience for me.
I have used Inkscape in past for simple graphics and now I am putting
my hands into it again. I am extending my knowledge by reading about
capabilities of Inkscape. Soon I will post some of the graphics I have
made using Inkscape.

--
Regards
Deepti Sharma

Re: Introduction

Bryce Harrington-3
On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 12:28:04AM +0530, Deepti sharma wrote:

> Hi, I am Deepti Sharma pursuing Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) 3rd
> year in CS. I love to pick challenges and this is an opportunity for
> me to indulge
> in open source community.
> I have worked with some of the open source communities during the time
> of GCI and it was a great experience for me.
> I have used Inkscape in past for simple graphics and now I am putting
> my hands into it again. I am extending my knowledge by reading about
> capabilities of Inkscape. Soon I will post some of the graphics I have
> made using Inkscape.

Hi Deepti, welcome to Inkscape!

People generally do not post graphics here to this list, unless for
discussion of development matters.  I would suggest that rather than
posting your graphics here to this list, that you post them to the
Inkscape facebook group or inkscapeforum.com, or one of the other sites
where people share and comment on each other's work, as I think you'll
be better able to get the feedback you want via those places.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing your participation in the Inkscape
community,