Is PixelSnap extension working for you ?

Is PixelSnap extension working for you ?

Victor / tokiop
Hi community !

In inkscape 0.92, Debian testing, I don't manage to make
Extension > Modify Path > PixelSnap to work.

Not sure if i'm beeing dumb because I don't use this extension
regularly.

Tried with a minimal 32x32 pixel document, two squares converted
to paths, one with fill, one with 1px stroke.

Previewing or Applying the extension seem not to change anything.

Tried selecting the objects, being in "edit node mode" or not,
with and without the nodes selected.

Is it working for you in 0.92 ?

Thanks for any clues, and have a nice day all !

Victor

Re: Is PixelSnap extension working for you ?

Victor / tokiop
On 27/06/2018 16:37, Victor / tokiop wrote:
> Is it working for you in 0.92 ?

Sorry for not finding it before, the bug is already reported
here : https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/+bug/1748759