Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape

Ryan Gorley
If you're interested in volunteering your time and talent to help promote Inkscape, join us on the Freenode #inkscape-devel IRC channel (https://inkscape.org/en/*developer/chat/), next Tuesday 20 June @ 20:00 GMT

This will be an informal meet-and-greet and a chance to take an inventory of who is interested and what experience we can bring together to spread the word about this amazing project. If you can't make it but wish to be involved, don't worry, we'll also organize a follow-up meeting in July.

I look forward to meeting you all there!

Ryan Gorley @ Dijt

Re: Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape

Victor Westmann
Hi Ryan,

I am very glad to have you on the Inkscape team! This action will be super benefitial to the whole team. I was more than happy when I saw the Inkscape news on news.ycombinator.com website.

I wanted to help publicize this event with this small HTML file that has configured in it a small widget in JS and CSS to add this event in multiple calendars (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo and iCal) to try to maximize the success of this event.

Hope it helps! Cheers.

--Victor Westmann

If you're interested in volunteering your time and talent to help promote Inkscape, join us on the Freenode #inkscape-devel IRC channel (https://inkscape.org/en/*developer/chat/), next Tuesday 20 June @ 20:00 GMT

This will be an informal meet-and-greet and a chance to take an inventory of who is interested and what experience we can bring together to spread the word about this amazing project. If you can't make it but wish to be involved, don't worry, we'll also organize a follow-up meeting in July.

I look forward to meeting you all there!

Ryan Gorley @ Dijt

saveTheDate.html (2K) Download Attachment