LASGNOME ?

Marc Jeanmougin
Hi everyone!

someone on twitter (
https://twitter.com/LouieKapooey/status/1034520402414862337 ) asked if
we were going to the LASGNOME conference (
https://las.gnome.org/conferences/LAS ), but it seems it's at the same
time as the hackfest (Sept 6-9), so among the US folks not going to
Germany, is anyone planning to go there ?

--

Mc

Re: LASGNOME ?

Inkscape - Dev mailing list

I'm going to be attending and presenting at the conference. I'd love to meet up with any Inkscape users that are attending.

Ryan