LGM: About two weeks left for entering your talk/workshop submission!

LGM: About two weeks left for entering your talk/workshop submission!

Maren Hachmann
Hi everyone,

this is a reminder that you can still submit a proposal for a talk,
lightning talk, hackathon, Birds-of-a-feather meeting or workshop for
this year's Libre Graphics Meeting.

LGM will take place in Rennes (Brittany, France) from
May 26-29 2020.

The deadline for your submissions is February 17th.

More info about your submissions:
https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2020/en/program.html

Info about the venues:
https://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2020/en/venue.html

The main focus of this year's event is 'Getting Things Done'.

The organizers explain that this "means explaining how you manage to
attract more contributors, how you manage the tasks of development,
fixing bugs, the general directions that you want to take your project,
and how you interact to accomplish this. You might even talk about ideas
you have but have not yet implemented. Part of Getting Things Done means
sharing ideas and methods with each other and with artists."

They are looking for:

"
   * Presentations attracting new contributors to projects
   * Information about how your project "gets things done"
   * Productive workshops to improve and extend software
   * Technical presentations and workshops for developers
   * Showcases of excellent work made using Libre Graphics tools
"

There's also an Inkscape Hackfest planned to take place either during,
before or after LGM, so stay tuned ;-)

Re: [Inkscape-vectors] LGM: About two weeks left for entering your talk/workshop submission!

Maren Hachmann
Hi Elisa,

thank you :) for organizing and for the invitation.

There's going to be an Inkscape Board Meeting next week Friday evening
at 19:00. I think the Rennes Hackfest will be a topic on the agenda
then. Would you or Cédric maybe have time to join the Board for a bit of
planning?

Maren