Last change to Edit: Sponsor Levels

Martin Owens-2
Dear all,

This is the last chance before I contact our sponsor requests and point
them to this page:

https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/sponsors/

We can't do a lot about the css (some things) but the text is what's
important and it sounds like that's done. But please check over just in
case.

Thanks for all your help to review.

Re: Last change to Edit: Sponsor Levels

Tavmjong Bah
On Sat, 2017-03-11 at 13:13 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> This is the last chance before I contact our sponsor requests and
> point
> them to this page:
>
> https://inkscape.org/en/support-us/sponsors/
>
> We can't do a lot about the css (some things) but the text is what's
> important and it sounds like that's done. But please check over just
> in
> case.
>
> Thanks for all your help to review.

Looks good to me except... I really think the "Our Sponsors" section
should become before the "Become a Sponsor" section.

Tav

Re: Last change to Edit: Sponsor Levels

No sure if it matters, but I just made a minor edit - simple typo, one letter
added.  ("you logo" to "your logo" in gold brush section)

Re: Last change to Edit: Sponsor Levels

Looks good!  +1