Launch Ikscape with default theme

jEsuSdA 8)-2

Hi!

I still making an Inkscape course documentation and I need to do some screenshots.

I want the screenshots be as Inkscape default appearance, but I can't do that cause my desktop (Debian GNU/Linux + XFCE) is configured with an icon theme. This theme.

So, when I launch Inkscape it looks great with these nice icons, but it is not a good idea to teach newbies using Inkscape screenshots that does not looks like his running inkscapes.

How I can start Inkscape ignoring my environment icon theme.

Thanks a lot!