Library post: Found it

Kale Good

Hello all,

Right after I sent that, I figured out a google search that returned a solution for me.

Thanks!

Kale

--

Kale Good
Good Music Academy

Facebook
Google+
Read my article "The Seven Secrets to Six String Success" at GuitarNoise.com

Re: Library post: Found it

Chris Tooley-2
HI Kale!

That's great you found a solution! it's generally good practice (for future readers of the list) to detail what the solution is, though :)

-Chris

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 10:06 AM, Kale Good <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,

Right after I sent that, I figured out a google search that returned a solution for me.

Thanks!

Kale

--

Kale Good
Good Music Academy
4705 Baltimore Ave, Phila, PA 19143
phone: <a href="tel:(215)%20260-5383" value="+12152605383" target="_blank">(215)260-5383