[MR159] Convert to curves, bollops, union, combines... dont worry is not path

[MR159] Convert to curves, bollops, union, combines... dont worry is not path

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all, I just add a branch[1] to merge that, by converting to paths
previouly:

    Allow boolops operation in shapes and clones
    Allow convert to stroke in shapes and clones
    Allow convert to curves in shapes and clones
    Allow combine with shapes and clones

I want to know if is correct merge it. The 4 operations are descructive
by default, so I dont see any problem to convert to path and allow
finish the operation wanted by the user.

[1] https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/merge_requests/159

Thanks for take time trying to undertand me.

Jabiertxo.