Mailman3 outage]

Bryce Harrington-3
Our hosting provider reported that the disk IO issue returned.  As a
result I shut lists.inkscape.org down until I had a chance to
investigate but have not had a chance to do so, and it's looking
unlikely I'll come into adequate freetime to do so for a while.

Fortunately, the SourceForge lists are still available for use.  (I was
holding off disabling them until mailman3 was running problem-free.)

So, please go ahead and continue using the old sourceforge lists, until
this issue gets fully sorted out.

Bryce

----- Forwarded message from Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:41:46 -0700
From: Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Inkscape-devel] Mailman3 outage

The mailman3 list server was offline the past week, due to troubles it
had delivering email to administrative user accounts.  This generated
excessive error logging to disk.

I'm not 100% sure this is root caused but after clearing the queue it
seems to be running happily again.  I'll try and keep a closer eye on
it.

Bryce

P.S. there's still a problem with some people unable to subscribe to the
mailing lists; I doubt this change will fix chat, so this problem is
still on the todo list.