Mailman3 rollout plan

Bryce Harrington-3
In 2 weeks I'd like to complete the mailing list transition.

That timeframe should put us past the hackfest and the June team
meetings, so should be a minimal chance of project disruption.  If no
one raises an objection, I'll send out notices[1] to each list of the
pending move this Monday evening.

https://lists.inkscape.org is up and ready for use now - subscribe early
if you'd like.  On the transition day (Saturday, June 8th), I'll run the
archives importer, send out the final move notices, and close the
sourceforge mailing lists.

If you have questions or run into problems, file a bug report
(https://inkscape.org/report) and subscribe me.

1: https://gitlab.com/inkscape/vectors/content/issues/46

Re: Mailman3 rollout plan

Bryce Harrington-3