Material Design Color Palette

Ole Ersoy

Brynn - I saw your reply on my phone, but when I downloaded to Thunderbird Gmail ate it ....  Anyways the color palette is the material design color palette.  You can get more info and download here:

https://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/93642/what-color-swatch-is-this

Also I created stroke and fill CSS color utilities (In addition to border, text, and background) for this as well in case anyone needs that:

https://superflycss.github.io/utilities-colors/target/test/html/

I have not added tests for the stroke and fill, but they are implemented like this (Postcss Loop fills in the colors):

.u-stroke-color-$(color) {

stroke: var(--color-$(color)) !important;

}

.u-fill-color-$(color) {

fill: var(--color-$(color)) !important;

}