Material Design Color Palette

Ole Ersoy

Brynn - I saw your reply on my phone, but when I downloaded to Thunderbird Gmail ate it ....  Anyways the color palette is the material design color palette.  You can get more info and download here:

Also I created stroke and fill CSS color utilities (In addition to border, text, and background) for this as well in case anyone needs that:

I have not added tests for the stroke and fill, but they are implemented like this (Postcss Loop fills in the colors):

.u-stroke-color-$(color) {

stroke: var(--color-$(color)) !important;

.u-fill-color-$(color) {

fill: var(--color-$(color)) !important;

engaging tech sites,!