Mattermost site down

Brynn
Hi Friends,
        I've been trying to visit the Vectors team Mattermost site since last
night, but it seems to be down, or offline, or "not responding" as the error
message says.  Just wanted to find out if there's going to be a meeting next
week, or when.  Or has the team moved somewhere else?

Re: Mattermost site down

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Sorry, it's an application issue I'm working to resolve. I'm working on it,
but not sure when it will be back up.

On November 26, 2017 6:27:58 AM "brynn" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>         I've been trying to visit the Vectors team Mattermost site since last
> night, but it seems to be down, or offline, or "not responding" as the error
> message says.  Just wanted to find out if there's going to be a meeting next
> week, or when.  Or has the team moved somewhere else?
>
> Thanks,
> brynn

Re: Mattermost site down

Brynn
Something seems to be happening.  First I was getting a security alert for
Untrusted Certificate.  Once I bypassed that, now I have a browser error for the
same thing.  Here's the text, in case it might be helpful:

"The owner of teams.freecreatives.org has configured their website improperly.
To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this
website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may
only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception
for this certificate."

No rush, just sharing info :-)

Sorry, it's an application issue I'm working to resolve. I'm working on it,
but not sure when it will be back up.

On November 26, 2017 6:27:58 AM "brynn" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>         I've been trying to visit the Vectors team Mattermost site since last
> night, but it seems to be down, or offline, or "not responding" as the error
> message says.  Just wanted to find out if there's going to be a meeting next
> week, or when.  Or has the team moved somewhere else?
>
> Thanks,
> brynn

Re: Mattermost site down

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Sorry for the downtime, it was kind of a mess and I've been really busy.
The application is back up and running for teams.freecreatives.org. :)

Ryan Gorley
Founder + Creative Director

https://dijt.co