Measure line LPE improvemets

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all.

Following a CR conversation about "Measure Line LPE" and the
unmanegable/slow to add a LPE for each segment. I do a mayor update to
it. ALso rename it to "Measure Segments LPE"

The previous LPE is not abailable now, so convert to paths previous
works with it before update to trunk, sorry.

Features:
When apply to a path (can have subpaths) the full path is meassured.
You can remove or add a partial segment measure by a blaclist/whitelist
implemented. Before you can add another LPE to fill the removed
segments with diferent params measuraments.

By this way i do also a method to not cross measures with angle greater
than "Fix Crossings º" parameter.

I hope now is much more easy to use.

Best regards, Jabier.

Re: Measure line LPE improvemets

C R
Thanks Jabier! Don't worry about the conversion, your LPE makes
measurements a snap, and very easy to do. i use it for product design
specs all the time.
Thanks so much for upgrading/fixing it. I'll test it and report back
any anomalies I find in my production work.

Cheers!
-C

On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Jabier Arraiza
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Following a CR conversation about "Measure Line LPE" and the
> unmanegable/slow to add a LPE for each segment. I do a mayor update to
> it. ALso rename it to "Measure Segments LPE"
>
> The previous LPE is not abailable now, so convert to paths previous
> works with it before update to trunk, sorry.
>
> Features:
> When apply to a path (can have subpaths) the full path is meassured.
> You can remove or add a partial segment measure by a blaclist/whitelist
> implemented. Before you can add another LPE to fill the removed
> segments with diferent params measuraments.
>
> By this way i do also a method to not cross measures with angle greater
> than "Fix Crossings º" parameter.
>
> I hope now is much more easy to use.
>
> Best regards, Jabier.

Re: Measure line LPE improvemets