The inkscape website has been under stress recently. Higher load after
the release mostly. But also a broken cron, failing logrotate, low disk
space (in that order of knock on effect).
I've fixed the cron, which fixes the logrotate and I've got a ticket
out for increasing the disk space next Monday. The web server will be
down for 30 minutes while I go through the process with OSUOSL.
The load issue though was troubling me. Lots of media requests. I
opened a ticket with Fastly, the very kind CDN service we use. They had
a look at our logs and noticed that Fastly was asking if files had
changed every 3 minutes.
Which is a bit often.
So I've set the expires to 30 days. This shouldn't effect any of the
actual pages since it's just about the media / downloads. This is also
one reason why uploads never use the same filename, appending -1 and
etc to make them unique. So we shouldn't have an issue.
But let me know if you spot anything odd or interesting. I'll keep