Quantcast

Need help for GSoC project - Slice toolbar items

Need help for GSoC project - Slice toolbar items

Minglangjun Li
Hi all,

I posted a draft proposal about extension system a few days ago. But afterwards I realized that it may not fit in with the roadmap very well and is not complete. So I would like to switch to the slice toolbar items project. The problem is I don't get the project description very well. What's the difference between it and the eraser? It seems that slicing can be achieved through erasing already.

Regards,
Minglangjun Li