New Extensions

Tonya Sims

Hi all,

I’m going to be writing tests for the newer extensions. I just want to make sure I have the right github repository. This is the one I cloned: git clone [hidden email]:inkscape/inkscape.git

Is there a more updated one? I couldn’t find any in the documentation but wanted to make sure.

Thanks,

Tonya

Sent from my iPhone

Re: New Extensions

Maren Hachmann
If this is about the extensions Martin has been working on (and been
asking for testing for), you can find those here:
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/extensions

The Inkscape master branch which you have cloned has not been adapted
for a possible separation of the extensions repository from the main
program repository.

Maren

Am 30.05.2018 um 04:23 schrieb Tonya Sims:

> Hi all,
>
> I’m going to be writing tests for the newer extensions. I just want to make sure I have the right github repository. This is the one I cloned: git clone [hidden email]:inkscape/inkscape.git
>
> Is there a more updated one? I couldn’t find any in the documentation but wanted to make sure.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tonya
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Re: New Extensions