Quantcast

New gtkmm align-and-distribute dialog

Bryce Harrington
Aubanel sent in a patch to upgrade the align-and-distribute dialog to
the new dialog system, and to add align/distribute of nodes when in node
edit mode.

Re: New gtkmm align-and-distribute dialog

Alexandre Prokoudine
On 6/10/05, Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Aubanel sent in a patch to upgrade the align-and-distribute dialog to
> the new dialog system, and to add align/distribute of nodes when in node
> edit mode.

Btw, is -G mode supposed to be working? Every time (within last two
months or so) I try to run Inkscape with gtkmm interface, it
segfaults. I don't mind it because this feature is considered
unstable, I'm just curious :)

Alexandre

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 10:37:37AM +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 6/10/05, Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Aubanel sent in a patch to upgrade the align-and-distribute dialog to
> > the new dialog system, and to add align/distribute of nodes when in node
> > edit mode.
>
> Btw, is -G mode supposed to be working? Every time (within last two
> months or so) I try to run Inkscape with gtkmm interface, it
> segfaults. I don't mind it because this feature is considered
> unstable, I'm just curious :)

Sorry, should launch now.  I had the canvas creation code hooked up
there, but I'd not been able to get it to work.  I've disabled it.

Re: New gtkmm align-and-distribute dialog

bulia byak
On 6/10/05, Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Aubanel sent in a patch to upgrade the align-and-distribute dialog to
> the new dialog system

Excellent, thanks Bryce & Aubanel

Jon: now the only dialogs not yet converted are yours: Swatches, Icon
preview, and About extensions. Please convert these 3. By doing so you
will close this bug:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1171918&group_id=93438&atid=604306

> and to add align/distribute of nodes when in node
> edit mode.

This was in 0.41, nothing new here...

--
bulia byak