New video Envelope and Perspective LPE

Jabier Arraiza
And the last video, envelope or perspective by 4 points:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjKGatyxTZ8
Regards

Re: New video Envelope and Perspective LPE

doctormo
On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 19:36 +0200, Jabiertxo Arraiza Cenoz wrote:
> And the last video, envelope or perspective by 4 points:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjKGatyxTZ8

Hi JAC,

I'd like to get these videos onto the website if you think they're ready
for publication to inkscape users.

Video says so much more than text when it comes to tutorials.

Ryan showed me a technique where videos are turned into animated gifs in
order to more easily embed into websites like the inkscape.org CMS.
Perhaps this could be used here?

Re: New video Envelope and Perspective LPE

Johan Engelen-4
On 28-4-2014 19:36, Jabiertxo Arraiza Cenoz wrote:
> And the last video, envelope or perspective by 4 points:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjKGatyxTZ8
> Regards

Vlada, this above what you wanted? :P

cheers,
   Johan

Re: New video Envelope and Perspective LPE

Hi Martin.
This videos are raw videos, with a real bussines logo -my sister
bussines-, not edited... think is better made a new ones for
inkscape.org publication.

I could -and like- done it, and you can turn to animate gifs, but think
we can wait to this features are into the trunk. Make official this
features is a "compromise", so, if this features make real in 0.92, I
think the videos be showed after 0.91 launch.

Regards and thanks for the feedback!

El lun, 28-04-2014 a las 13:48 -0400, Martin Owens escribió:

> On Mon, 2014-04-28 at 19:36 +0200, Jabiertxo Arraiza Cenoz wrote:
> > And the last video, envelope or perspective by 4 points:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjKGatyxTZ8
>
> Hi JAC,
>
> I'd like to get these videos onto the website if you think they're ready
> for publication to inkscape users.
>
> Video says so much more than text when it comes to tutorials.
>
> Ryan showed me a technique where videos are turned into animated gifs in
> order to more easily embed into websites like the inkscape.org CMS.
> Perhaps this could be used here?

Re: New video Envelope and Perspective LPE

Vladimir Savic-3
Yes, it is. :P
I'm already using it!

It is faster then I've expected, I have to add. If possible, I'd like to see this in .91 release. Jabiertxo is doing some other great LPEs. It'd be pity not seeing his bspline and spiro effects in Inkscape soon. Those really boost my productivity.

Vlada

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 07:36:49PM +0200, Jabiertxo Arraiza Cenoz wrote:
> And the last video, envelope or perspective by 4 points:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjKGatyxTZ8
> Regards

Very cool!