OpenClipart

doctormo
Devels,

Do we have any details on what happened to OpenClipart.org? It's an
important resource for Inkscape users and it's one we have embedded
into our software, but has been down for a very long time.

Is there anything we can do to help?

Re: OpenClipart

Marc Jeanmougin
Last thing I knew, they were under DDoS. Their latest message was
https://twitter.com/openclipart/status/1131746588827586561

On 5/29/19 5:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Devels,
>
> Do we have any details on what happened to OpenClipart.org? It's an
> important resource for Inkscape users and it's one we have embedded
> into our software, but has been down for a very long time.
>
> Is there anything we can do to help?

Re: OpenClipart

Brynn
Most web hosts provide ddos protection.  Are they self hosting?  Or else why
can't they get this protection?

I should probably note that I don't know exactly what the protection is.  I just
know it's usually available.