Partnership Request

Martin Owens-2
Dear developers,

I just got an email for partnership, I've put it into the inkscape
vectors team (since it's not a developer issue specifically) but I
don't think a lot of people here are signed up to the vectors gitlab
project notifications so here's the link if you want to have a say:

https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape-vectors/general/issues/10

Re: Partnership Request

C R
Thanks for the heads-up Martin!
Sounds like an excellent opportunity to spread Inkscape to new
designers in the graphics community!

-C