Pencil pressure

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all.

By a request from a user i do this last work:
https://archive.org/details/inkscapepencilpressure

Best wishes, Jabier.

Re: Pencil pressure

C R
Wow! Really cool! Can't wait to use it. :)

I think this makes powerstroke a lot more discover-able and accessible.

Well done Jabier!
-C

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Jabier Arraiza
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> By a request from a user i do this last work:
> https://archive.org/details/inkscapepencilpressure
>
> Best wishes, Jabier.

Re: Pencil pressure

Jabier Arraiza
Thanks CR!!!

Best whishes!

On Mon, 2017-08-28 at 17:12 +0100, C R wrote:

> Wow! Really cool! Can't wait to use it. :)
>
> I think this makes powerstroke a lot more discover-able and
> accessible.
>
> Well done Jabier!
> -C
>
> On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Jabier Arraiza
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > By a request from a user i do this last work:
> > https://archive.org/details/inkscapepencilpressure
> >
> > Best wishes, Jabier.

Re: Pencil pressure

Victor / tokiop
On 28/08/2017 09:58, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
> By a request from a user i do this last work:
> https://archive.org/details/inkscapepencilpressure

Wow ! This feature brings discoverable and quick access to Power
Strokes, really awesome enhancement, it will be very useful!

Thanks Jabier for the really quick integration and Nate for the
suggestion. This is a great FLOSS collaboration example ! :)

Victor

Re: Pencil pressure

> Wow ! This feature brings discoverable and quick access to Power
> Strokes, really awesome enhancement, it will be very useful!
>
> Thanks Jabier for the really quick integration and Nate for the
> suggestion. This is a great FLOSS collaboration example ! :)
>
> Victor

Thanks so much for the feedback!