Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users

Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users

Yahoo!Groups

Hello [hidden email],

We have received your request to join the gimpwin-users
group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

This request will expire in 7 days.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE GROUP:

1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on this link:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the
gimpwin-users group, please accept our apologies
and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Re: Please confirm your request to join gimpwin-users

Bryce Harrington
Ignore this, I'm just trying to get us off this list (I've been bouncing
the emails from them but I'm still getting daily administrator notices
about it.)

Bryce