Quantcast

Problem export to png in spanish version

Problem export to png in spanish version

Benjamin Núñez
Hi everybody

When I try export to png a file, and the name have spanish letters like "ñ" or accent like in this word "camión" the name change in other form. For example Cataluña change as Cataluña.

The other problem is, when I try import this file in the same folder nothing happens. If I want export the file I need put this file in other folder.

I´m not sure if this problem is because I use Windows.

I´m from Spain, sorry if my english not is good and I´m not engineer.

V. 0.48
Spanish version
Windows 7

--
Benjamín Núñez González

Re: Problem export to png in spanish version

alvinpenner
camiónCataluña.png
- not reproduced on Windows 7, Inkscape 0.48.3.1.
- attached is a png file saved using Export Bitmap.
- just for clarification, is it only the file that has non-Ascii characters, or do the directories also have non-Ascii characters?

Alvin Penner

Re: Problem export to png in spanish version

Benjamin Núñez
Ahhhh ok, it's true. When we use export bitmap no problem with "ñ".

Is only when I try use the option "save as" and Cairo PNG when I have that problem.

And your question yes, when the directorie have non-Ascii characters I can't save the file with "save as", but no problem when I use Export Bitmap.

Thanks for everything.

Benja

2012/11/2 alvinpenner <[hidden email]>
camiónCataluña.png
<http://inkscape.13.n6.nabble.com/file/n4965540/cami%C3%B3nCatalu%C3%B1a.png>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Example_file_Catalu=F1a=2Epng?= (28K) Download Attachment
Save as.png (55K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem export to png in spanish version

alvinpenner
yes, I have the same problem with "save as" Cairo PNG.
other export formats, such as .emf and .svg appear to work correctly.
It might be a good idea to file this as a bug report at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape

- Alvin Penner