[RESEND] Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

[RESEND] Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Bryce Harrington-3
----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery Subsystem <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:23:21 -0800
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:18:14 -0800
from static-50-53-76-183.bvtn.or.frontiernet.net [50.53.76.183]

<[hidden email]>
    (reason: 550 unknown user)

... while talking to mx.sourceforge.net.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 unknown user
550 5.1.1 <[hidden email]>... User unknown

Reporting-MTA: dns; vinyl.outflux.net
Arrival-Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:18:14 -0800

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [hidden email]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mx.sourceforge.net
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 unknown user
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 18:23:19 -0800

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:18:03 -0800
From: Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Transcript from meeting:

    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/board_meeting_2018-03-02.html

New action items:

    ==== Budget 2018 ====
    ♢ ACTION: Increase amount allocated to hackfests and post a v2 for
      the budget [bryce]

    ==== Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association ====
    ♢ ACTION: Find two (or three?) Inkscape people to send to the
      Color/Scribus meeting to learn about how we could do better color
      management with Inkscape.

    ==== Boston Hackfest ====
    ♢ ACTION: Send Hackfest invites to oldtimers [Tavmjong]

    ==== Other Business ====
    ♢ ACTION: Investigate Fastly invoice charges [scislac,bryce]

Previous action items:

    ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
      Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
      general sponsorship options [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
      contributors) to attend the hackfest. [Tavmjong]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
      hackfest. [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
      email bryce for help [crogers]
    ♦ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
      [bryce,tedg]
    ♦ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
      attendees [Tavmjong]
    ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/ ?) for
      support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
    ♦ ACTION: Decide what oldtimers to send hackfest invites to [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]

Bryce

----- End forwarded message -----