[RESEND] Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[RESEND] Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Bryce Harrington-3
----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery System <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 02:23:24 +0000
From: Mail Delivery System <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [hidden email]
    host sfs-lb-ml.sog [172.30.20.202]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[hidden email]>:
    550 Unknown user

Reporting-MTA: dns; sfi-mx-1.v28.lw.sourceforge.com

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;[hidden email]
Status: 5.0.0
Remote-MTA: dns; sfs-lb-ml.sog
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 Unknown user

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 15:18:03 -0800
From: Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Cc: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Inkscape-board] Inkscape Board Meeting

Transcript from meeting:

    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/board_meeting_2018-03-02.html


New action items:

    ==== Budget 2018 ====
    ♢ ACTION: Increase amount allocated to hackfests and post a v2 for
      the budget [bryce]

    ==== Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association ====
    ♢ ACTION: Find two (or three?) Inkscape people to send to the
      Color/Scribus meeting to learn about how we could do better color
      management with Inkscape.

    ==== Boston Hackfest ====
    ♢ ACTION: Send Hackfest invites to oldtimers [Tavmjong]

    ==== Other Business ====
    ♢ ACTION: Investigate Fastly invoice charges [scislac,bryce]


Previous action items:

    ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
      Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
      general sponsorship options [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
      contributors) to attend the hackfest. [Tavmjong]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
      hackfest. [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
      email bryce for help [crogers]
    ♦ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
      [bryce,tedg]
    ♦ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
      attendees [Tavmjong]
    ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/ ?) for
      support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
    ♦ ACTION: Decide what oldtimers to send hackfest invites to [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]


Bryce


On Thu, Mar 01, 2018 at 08:48:27AM -0800, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for this Friday, Mar 2nd,
> at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
> (Note that a Release Team meeting will follow immediately after.
> The Vectors Team will be meeting the next day.)
>
>
> Agenda:
>
>    + Madras Printer's and Lithographers' Association
>    + Boston Hackfest (March) [doctormo]
>    + Merchandise sales [crogers]
>    + Board election process review [tedg]
>    + Infrastructure hosting [bryce]
>    + LGM 2018 [Tav]
>    + GSoC [ScislaC]
>    + Other Business
>
>
> Action Items from last meeting:
>
>    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on Budget 2018 [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Make a list of projects for cleaning up our code base [Tav]
>    ♢ ACTION: Send invites to old Inkscapers to attend hackfest [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Collect CMYK ideas into Color_management wiki page [alface]
>    ♢ ACTION: Analyze how we could improve internal handling of
>      Illustrator and Corel file import [crogers]
>    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with MPLA to clarify on funded development and
>      general sponsorship options [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Start reaching out to people (including previous
>      contributors) to attend the hackfest. [tedg]
>    ♢ ACTION: Arrange votes for any special case travelers for
>      hackfest. [bryce]
>    ♢ ACTION: Try one more time to access spreadshirt password, then
>      email bryce for help [crogers]
>    ♢ ACTION: Collab on markdown formatting for the board docs
>      [bryce,tedg]
>    ♢ ACTION: Get the word out about LGM / Inkscape and invite more
>      attendees [Tavmjong]
>    ♢ ACTION: Evaluate use of discorse (https://discuss.pixls.us/ ?) for
>      support/mailing list/forum type stuff [Vector Team]
>
>
> Bryce
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
> _______________________________________________
> Inkscape-board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board


----- End forwarded message -----

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel