RSVP: Inkscape Hackfest, Portland Oregon Apr 28 - May 3, 2017

RSVP: Inkscape Hackfest, Portland Oregon Apr 28 - May 3, 2017

Bryce Harrington-3
You're invited!  We will be hosting a hackfest in Portland Oregon this
spring for 5 nights.  Tell me ASAP if you might be interested in joining
us.

We're trying something a bit different for this hackfest.  We're renting
a house that's been set up for business meetings, with a front unit and
a rear unit.  We've reserved one, and if enough people will be coming
we'll grab the other as well.

The event will focus on stabilization of the 0.93 branch, infrastructure
development, and fundraiser planning.

See the attached PDF for details, and email me offlist if you may be
able to come.

inkscape_hackfest_portland.pdf (604K) Download Attachment