Re: DTP dictionary for InkScape

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all, I just recibed this mensage from Jairo. Thanks Jairo.
Best.

On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 10:14 -0300, Jairo Willian wrote:

> Jabier, Tavmjong or Alex
>
> Could you redirect this message for me?
> I have this DTP content and i would like share this material with
> InkScape community.
> I think that, this contents may be interesting in a "help session" or
> another place associated a functions and/or features.
>
> What you think about it? If OK, i can transfer all terms in a CC, GLP
> or other copyleft license.
>
> http://www.terra.com.br/macmania/macmania/resenhas/resenhas_dtp.htm
>
> PS: sorry, but the currency only in pt_BR.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jairo Willian

Re: [Inkscape-user] DTP dictionary for InkScape

Martin Owens-2
Dear Jabier,

Is a DTP dictionary a resource for the website?

Best Regards, Martin Owens

On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 22:40 +0200, Jabier Arraiza wrote:

> Hi all, I just recibed this mensage from Jairo. Thanks Jairo.
> Best.
>

> On Wed, 2017-07-19 at 10:14 -0300, Jairo Willian wrote:
> >
> > Jabier, Tavmjong or Alex
> >
> > Could you redirect this message for me?
> > I have this DTP content and i would like share this material with
> > InkScape community.
> > I think that, this contents may be interesting in a "help session"
> > or
> > another place associated a functions and/or features.
> >
> > What you think about it? If OK, i can transfer all terms in a CC,
> > GLP
> > or other copyleft license.
> >
> > http://www.terra.com.br/macmania/macmania/resenhas/resenhas_dtp.htm
> >
> > PS: sorry, but the currency only in pt_BR.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Jairo Willian

Re: [Inkscape-user] DTP dictionary for InkScape

Jabier Arraiza
Not sure how to implement it we need to decide about how is more
important, give this info to our users or do translations.

Maybe the best is to share on comunity and put a link on the website
adverting is in Portugues.

https://inkscape.org/en/learn/books/

The same regards, Jabiertxo Arraiza