Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP t-shirts?

Gabor Kum
Hello Inkscape Devs,

C. Rogers wrote me that you are searching for a solution for the
Inkscape merchandise. We produce embroidered shirts for free software
projects exclusively, so we can help with this.

Here is how we work: https://www.hellotux.com/for_developers.php

By the way, we are experimenting with InkStitch (https://inkstitch.org/)
now, so it's possible that we will use Inkscape to design embroidery. We
used it to produce only the first part of the work until now.

Best regards,

Gabor KUM
owner of HELLOTUX
https://www.hellotux.com

> Can't speak for the GIMP project, but shoot an email to the
> inkscape-devel mailing list. We're currently looking into merch
> providers as a means of generating donation money for project funds
> (which it seems like your company has been doing for a while).
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/lists/inkscape-devel
>
> Thanks!
> -C.Rogers, Inkscape Board Member
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Gabor Kum via gimp-developer-list
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello GIMP Devs,
>>
>> I wonder if we can make GIMP t-shirts and polo shirts with embroidery?
>> We've made similar items for Linux distributions and other free software
>> (including GNOME) for more than 15 years.
>>
>> Some info about us: https://www.hellotux.com/aboutus.php
>> Here is how we work: https://www.hellotux.com/for_developers.php
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Gabor KUM
>> owner of HELLOTUX
>> https://www.hellotux.com
>>
>> PS: I'm not sure that this mailing list is the right place for it, but I
>> couldn't make contact with the core developers privately.

Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP t-shirts?

C R
Hey folks. This is true. Check out their site and we can discuss options for handling some uber cool Inkscape polo shirts.

While I'm not into wearing tees, I'd totally drop some cash for an Inkscape polo, and wear it regularly. I think this caters to a market that tees and other items might miss. Any thoughts?

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018, 10:57 Gabor Kum, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Inkscape Devs,

C. Rogers wrote me that you are searching for a solution for the
Inkscape merchandise. We produce embroidered shirts for free software
projects exclusively, so we can help with this.

Here is how we work: https://www.hellotux.com/for_developers.php

By the way, we are experimenting with InkStitch (https://inkstitch.org/)
now, so it's possible that we will use Inkscape to design embroidery. We
used it to produce only the first part of the work until now.

Best regards,

Gabor KUM
owner of HELLOTUX
https://www.hellotux.com

> Can't speak for the GIMP project, but shoot an email to the
> inkscape-devel mailing list. We're currently looking into merch
> providers as a means of generating donation money for project funds
> (which it seems like your company has been doing for a while).
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/lists/inkscape-devel
>
> Thanks!
> -C.Rogers, Inkscape Board Member
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Gabor Kum via gimp-developer-list
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello GIMP Devs,
>>
>> I wonder if we can make GIMP t-shirts and polo shirts with embroidery?
>> We've made similar items for Linux distributions and other free software
>> (including GNOME) for more than 15 years.
>>
>> Some info about us: https://www.hellotux.com/aboutus.php
>> Here is how we work: https://www.hellotux.com/for_developers.php
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Gabor KUM
>> owner of HELLOTUX
>> https://www.hellotux.com
>>
>> PS: I'm not sure that this mailing list is the right place for it, but I
>> couldn't make contact with the core developers privately.

Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP t-shirts?

doctormo
This is exactly the kind of merch house I've been hoping for.

With review, i'd be happy to support this.

On Fri, 2018-08-03 at 12:55 +0100, C R wrote:

> Hey folks. This is true. Check out their site and we can discuss
> options for handling some uber cool Inkscape polo shirts.
>
> While I'm not into wearing tees, I'd totally drop some cash for an
> Inkscape polo, and wear it regularly. I think this caters to a market
> that tees and other items might miss. Any thoughts?
>
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2018, 10:57 Gabor Kum, <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hello Inkscape Devs,
> >
> > C. Rogers wrote me that you are searching for a solution for the
> > Inkscape merchandise. We produce embroidered shirts for free
> > software
> > projects exclusively, so we can help with this.
> >
> > Here is how we work: https://www.hellotux.com/for_developers.php
> >
> > By the way, we are experimenting with InkStitch (https://inkstitch.
> > org/)
> > now, so it's possible that we will use Inkscape to design
> > embroidery. We
> > used it to produce only the first part of the work until now.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Gabor KUM
> > owner of HELLOTUX
> > https://www.hellotux.com

> > > Can't speak for the GIMP project, but shoot an email to the
> > > inkscape-devel mailing list. We're currently looking into merch
> > > providers as a means of generating donation money for project
> > funds
> > > (which it seems like your company has been doing for a while).
> > >
> > > https://sourceforge.net/projects/inkscape/lists/inkscape-devel
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > -C.Rogers, Inkscape Board Member
> > >
> > > On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 10:17 AM, Gabor Kum via gimp-developer-
> > list

> > embroidery?
> > software

> > it, but I
> > list

Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP t-shirts?

C R
THe board meeting is in progress right now. I'll bring it up in the
merchandising discussions.