Re: [Inkscape-devel] Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape

Re: [Inkscape-devel] Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape

Arlo James Barnes
On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 12:29 AM, Victor Westmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
small HTML file

The JS & CSS got stripped from where I am standing

Why did you nest a <span> in a <div>?

—Arlo James Barnes

Re: [Inkscape-devel] Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape

Victor Westmann

I didn't. I got this already coded and only changed the event details. Feel free to perfect the code at your will.

I was just trying to help publicize this inkscape meeting even further.

Victor Westmann

On Sat, Jun 17, 2017 at 6:28 PM, Victor Westmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was just trying to help publicize this Inkscape meeting even further.

That is good! And I did not mean to diminish that, I was just curious.
Thanks,
—Arlo

Re: [Inkscape-devel] Join Us to Discuss Marketing Inkscape

Victor Westmann

No worries!

We're all team! :)

Victor Westmann