Re-Posting Graphics Tablets

doctormo
Dear Devs,

There's a new fund going towards the development/maintenance of tablet
drivers for linux (outside of wacom). It was posted to Libre Graphics
World:

http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/digimend-project-revived

Would it be ok to post to inkscape.org?

Re: Re-Posting Graphics Tablets

Maren Hachmann
Not a dev, but definitely okay for me.

Nikolai has very kindly helped me when I had issues with my Huion
tablet; and - aside from my personal experiences - I think the tablet
drivers are important infrastructure for Linux-using graphics people.

Maren

Am 08.12.2017 um 23:11 schrieb Martin Owens:

> Dear Devs,
>
> There's a new fund going towards the development/maintenance of tablet
> drivers for linux (outside of wacom). It was posted to Libre Graphics
> World:
>
> http://libregraphicsworld.org/blog/entry/digimend-project-revived
>
> Would it be ok to post to inkscape.org?

Re: Re-Posting Graphics Tablets

C R
Please do Martin. Variety is the spice of life, and Inkscape is a
better drawing multitool with tablet as an option.
I think all professional FLOSS graphic tools should support new
hardware as much as possible to keep on the cutting edge of design
tech, and keep pace with or exceed our proprietary counterparts. The
more attractive the package, the more likely folks will be able to
make the switch and obtain the software freedom all users deserve.

Thanks for posting it, Martin!
-C