Re: RFC: stroke-alignment property for SVG and Inkscape

Re: RFC: stroke-alignment property for SVG and Inkscape

Alexey Murz Korepov

In https://www.w3.org/TR/svg-strokes/#issue5 described an issue:
> How does this apply to open path segments? How are end caps handled?

Adobe Illustrator applies stroke alignment property only for closed
paths, if path becomes open - Illustrator immediately removes this
property and applying center alignment. Can we standardize same
behavior in Inkscape for solve this issue?

--
Best regards,
Alexey Murz Korepov.