Re: Vectors Meeting in 9.5 Hours!

Inkscape - User mailing list
What is the link and/or instructions on how to attend future meetings?
Thanks,
Bill

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Re: Vectors Meeting in 9.5 Hours!

Maren Hachmann
Hi Bill,

sorry, I only saw this now, meeting is still ongoing.

Visit https://chat.inkscape.org and select the #team_vectors channel
from the list.

Maren