Re: object-edit.cpp:842: error: `isfinite' undeclared in namespace `std'

Re: object-edit.cpp:842: error: `isfinite' undeclared in namespace `std'

Peter Moulder
For the benefit of other readers and people who search the archives:

Jeremy has since opened a bug report for this (thanks Jeremy):
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1181145&group_id=93438&atid=604306

Changes have been made as a result, and I hope that these fix the
problem for most people.

See also comments in the file src/isnan.h.

pjrm.

Re: object-edit.cpp:842: error: `isfinite' undeclared in namespace `std'

Bob Jamison
Peter Moulder wrote:

>For the benefit of other readers and people who search the archives:
>
>Jeremy has since opened a bug report for this (thanks Jeremy):
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1181145&group_id=93438&atid=604306
>
>Changes have been made as a result, and I hope that these fix the
>problem for most people.
>
>See also comments in the file src/isnan.h.

Cool. Yeah, it is good to collect these floating point quirks
into a common file, so that we don't need to scatter #ifdef's
all over the place.

Bob