Re: reply to personal message re Inkscape

Re: reply to personal message re Inkscape

Brynn
Hi Andrew,
        I'm posting this directly to the mailing list, as an introduction.  And
I'm also copying in Alexia, who has replied to me as well.

        You will have to subscribe before you can send messages to the list.  As
I mentioned before, please find the link you need to subscribe to the Devel
Mailing List here:  https://inkscape.org/en/community/mailing-lists/

        There's a good chance your scale issues can be fixed with this info:
https://inkscape.org/en/learn/faq/#inkscape-092-my-drawings-are-just-quarter-their-original-size-when-i-open-them-program-xyz

        Or the other possibility I can think of is Inkscape Preferences >
Input/Output > SVG Output > Path Data

        If those don't solve the problem, then it's well over my head, and
definitely you should subscribe and post to developers on the mailing list.